Ronin Wallet is a digital currency wallet that works on the Ronin Network, an Ethereum side chain. Available as a browser extension or mobile app (Android and iOS). Ronin Wallet allows you to interact with the popular Axie Infinity game, in addition to other decentralized apps (DApp) that run on the Ronin blockchain. After creating a Ronin wallet, you can log in to Axie Infinity Marketplace to build your account and play the game. You can also use Ronin wallets to send and receive cryptocurrencies and NFT without paying high gasping fees. Currently, Wrapped Ether (WETH), Axie Infinity Shard (AXS), USDC, and Smooth Love Potion (SLP) can be stored in your Ronin wallet.
AXS and SLP are ERC-20 tokens that players can achieve by performing daily missions and battle with other players at Axie Infinity. From November 2021, you can use AXS and SLP to nurture new Axies. However, AXS breeding requirements are expected to be eliminated in the future.
Because this token is only used as a sign of government. You can also trade SLP at crypto exchanges such as Binance. Since Ronin Wallet is now integrated into binary, users can transfer their NFT and cryptocurrencies directly at a minimum gassing fee.
To create a Ronin wallet, you can install the extension in Chrome or Firefox. You can also download the mobile app on Apple Store or Google Play. Watch out for fake apps.
If you're an NFT game player, you should get to know Axie Infinity, the Ethereum-based collectible game that has gained popularity since its launch in 2018. For those who don't know the game, you can think about this. Axie Infinity as the newer version of CryptoKitties inspired by Pokémon.
Players can nurture, collect, and trade funny creatures called Axies as well as virtual terrain and items – all in a blockchain-based market. They can also form teams to fight the game's monsters or compete with other players. Axie Infinity rewards its players with Smooth Love Potion (SLP) tokens, which are digital currencies that can be traded at cryptocurrency exchanges such as Binary.
The Ethereum network often has relatively high commissions, limiting this growth of Axie Infinity. As the number of players increased, Sky Mavis developers introduced the Ronin blockchain, a custom side chain to scale NFT games and charge for lower transactions. The team also developed Ronin Wallet: an add-on wallet for mobile and browser for players to store their crypto assets and NFT's (including Axies).
Ronin Wallet is available as a mobile app or as a browser extension. This guide uses the browser extension.
First, add the Ronin Wallet browser extension in Chrome or Firefox.
2. Open the extension and click [Get Started]. You will be redirected to the Ronin Wallet setup page. Now click on [I'm new. let's launch!].
3. Create a strong password for your wallet and tap [Create Wallet].
4. You will see your seed expression masked. Click [Reveal Seed Phrase] and write it down. If you need to recover your wallet in the future, you should keep it in a safe place. Never share your original phrase with anyone.
5. Now you need to enter the seed expression that you just backed up. Then, click Continue [Continue] and your Ronin wallet will be ready to use.
Before continuing, it's important to understand that Ronin Wallet is an illegal service, which means that no one else can access your funds – not even Ronin developers. That means if your initial phrase or private keys are lost, stolen or destroyed, no one can help you recover the wallet. That's why you should always write down your seed phrase and store it in two or three different locations so that you can recover your account in case something bad happens.
6. Now that you have created a Ronin wallet, click the browser extension to open your wallet interface.
Above, you can see the name of your [Account#] wallet and then your Ronin wallet address. To check your transaction history, click Activities.
To create an Axie Infinity account:
1. Go to Axie Marketplace and click [Login].
2. Select [Login with Ronin Wallet] and click [Confirm] to connect the game to your Ronin wallet.
3. Now select a username and click [Save]. To complete the settings, add your email and create a password to protect your account. Your Axie Infinity account is now ready.